242 West 76th Street
NYC, NY (212) 362-1006
We're easy to reach by car, with convenient nearby parking, so why not drive in and spend a wonderful time in NYC with your family?
Most everyone who drives locally knows how to get to the Triboro Bridge or Queens Midtown Tunnel into Manhattan. Once you do, head West across Manhattan to West End Avenue and 76th street, then turn East on 76th St. to The Milburn.
I-95 (NJ Turnpike) to Exit 16E (toll) to Lincoln Tunnel into Manhattan (about 3 miles); upon exiting turn left for 2 blocks to 42nd St.; left on 42nd St. to West Side Highway, then North on highway to 79th St. exit, straight one block to West End Ave; then right 3 blocks to 76th Street, and turn left to The Milburn Hotel.
Drive into Manhattan from either I-95 South, New England Expressway (bear right to Cross Bronx Expressway/George Washington Bridge) then onto Cross Bronx Expressway over Manhattan to Exit 1, Henry Hudson Parkway South); or Major Deegan Expressway (and over the 138th Street Bridge to East River Drive). Then head downtown and West, to West End Avenue and 76th St., and East on 76th St. to The Milburn.
George Washington Bridge into NYC; first right exit down ramp to Henry Hudson Parkway South, take 79th Street Boat Basin Exit; then around circle to 79th St.; straight one block to West End Ave; then right 3 blocks to 76th Street, and turn left to The Milburn Hotel.
The Milburn Hotel offers U.S. Federal Government Rates (at or below the established local federal per diems), for eligible U.S. Military and Government employees and their families traveling on business or for pleasure. Enjoy all our amenities such as free Complimentary Breakfast and free high-speed Internet access.
• Active duty/retired military personnel
• Federal and state government employees
• Cost reimbursable contractors
• Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status,one other form of ID
• Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees
• U.S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
• Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. MilitaryPersonnel on Official Travel
• U.S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card (i.e. SmartPay Credit Card)
• We can pre-qualify your Federal Government Rate reservation (and not require ID at check-in) if you book with a U.S. Federal Government-issued credit card.